I got to play a bit last weekend after I finished my up my work for the week and I put together Week 5 for my album:

week5

(credits are here)

I am really loving how easy and how fun it is to do these pages digitally… and I cannot wait to see them in print! I guess I’ll wait until I’ve scrapped to the end of March and I’ll send my pages off to be printed every quarter.

If you have any recommendations for me when it comes time to print, I’d love to hear them! I think I know what I’d like to do, but I’m always open to change. Let me know your experiences!

5 thoughts on “Project Life 2013 : Week 5

• March 6, 2013 at 9:14 am

Fabulous page Nicole. Way to use those Instgram photos! I love Persnickety Prints. They are top-notch and their customer service is off the charts, not to mention their printing/archival process! Oh, and VERY PL friendly! 😉

• March 6, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I have to agree w/ Linda… I’ve been printing my digital PL pages w/ Persnickety since last year, and they look fantastic. Go w/ the 12×12 and put them into a post-bound binder, and then you can add in other pages/pockets of stuff/etc. :) YOUR PAGES LOOK GREAT DIGITAL! ?

• March 6, 2013 at 3:58 pm

um, that was a heart at the end of that last sentence… and your blog turned it into a question mark. HA! ? = ? <—testing it again… LOL

• March 14, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Looks great! Another vote for Persnickety. I’ve been getting my digi LOs printed with them for 2 years, and the quality and cost have both been wonderful. I’m printing my PL pages as 4x6s and putting them in pocket pages, so at the start of the year I tried a few local printers (including an independent camera store) and another online printer. The colors were off at every single one. Now I’m printing with Persnickety for the 4×6’s, too.