Hello! Andrea here with you today to bring you some hybrid inspiration, along with a little tutorial to help you create your own beautiful hybrid card.
Today I will be showing you how I created this card that uses the Flowers After the Rain collection:
1) Print and cut paper to fit a folded piece of white cardstock. Use a distress tool, scissor blade (or good old thumbnail!) to distress the edges, just enough to ruffle them and then glue onto the white card:
2) Cut a strip of contrasting paper, ruffle the bottom edge so it curls up and adhere to the card:
3) Add strips of lace, trim or ribbon:
4) Print and cut label element, add a sentiment with a rubber stamp or add text before you print:
5) Add an element of girly sparkle with adhesive rhinestones and a decorative pin:
Hope you found that to be inspiring. If you make a hybrid creation of your own, be sure to come back and show us!